Return to CreateDebate.comJoin this debate community

Joe_Cavalry All Day Every Day



Welcome to Joe_Cavalry All Day Every Day!

Joe_Cavalry All Day Every Day is a social tool that democratizes the decision-making process through online debate. Join Now!
  • Find a debate you care about.
  • Read arguments and vote the best up and the worst down.
  • Earn points and become a thought leader!

To learn more, check out the FAQ or Tour.



Be Yourself

Your profile reflects your reputation, it will build itself as you create new debates, write arguments and form new relationships.

Make it even more personal by adding your own picture and updating your basics.


FB
Facebook addict? Check out our page and become a fan because you love us!


pic
Identify Ally
Declare Enemy
Challenge to a Debate
Report This User

Allies
View All
pic
pic
pic
pic
pic
pic
pic
pic
pic


Enemies
View All
pic
pic
pic
pic
pic
pic
pic


Hostiles
View All
pic
pic
pic
pic
pic
pic
pic
pic


RSS Excon

Reward Points:5528
Efficiency: Efficiency is a measure of the effectiveness of your arguments. It is the number of up votes divided by the total number of votes you have (percentage of votes that are positive).

Choose your words carefully so your efficiency score will remain high.
86%
Arguments:3703
Debates:596
meter
Efficiency Monitor
Online:


Joined:
10 most recent arguments.
1 point

Hello j:

Cosby is 80.. The median life expectancy for an American male is 78.7 years.. Given that the judge let him stay home pending sentencing, indicates that he'll also grant him bond pending appeal.. The appeal process is long.. Cosby won't outlive it.

excon

1 point

Hello j:

The joining of man and woman began long before it even had a name. Nobody invented it.. However, if you're talking about the LEGAL institution of marriage, I'd keep the government OUT of religious affairs.

excon

3 points

Hello j:

Marriage was, and always has been, a religious institution.. The ONLY reason it was made "legal", is so that married people could get tax breaks that single people don't get.. Otherwise, government has NO interests in marriage..

I'm not FOR a tax code that picks winners and losers.

We HAVE contract law.. We HAVE domestic violence laws. We HAVE laws against child abuse.

excon

excon(5528) Clarified
1 point

Hello R,

It was a plain vanilla $49 myheritage.com. test. I was expecting the test to reveal geographical locations too, and I was as surprised at the result as my friend nom was. But, there it was in black and white. I’m 97% Ashkenazi Jewish - the other 3% being Balken and Nigerian.

excon

1 point

Hello J,

You forgot one.

#5. Don’t drive.

excon

1 point

Hello j:

Bingo.

excon

1 point

Hello j:

I agree.. That's why I've never denied diddling my Hoover. I've even contemplated marriage.. What? I'm a lib... I'm SURE we have a classification for Hoovers.

excon

1 point

Hello j:

I think she'd be a great president..

excon

2 points

A hole with two holes close to each other is no longer a straw, it is a ring.

Hello m:

I thought it was a taint..

excon

1 point

Hello bront:

Wait?.. Are you saying that BIGOTS on the right AREN'T the true enemy of black people??? DUDE! I guess you don't read the posts from right wing RACISTS on this very website.. I dunno HOW you miss that.. Maybe it's on purpose..

Look.. I understand your world is falling apart.. But, your leaders are in charge of EVERYTHING.. If things are fucked, that's where you should look.. Say what you will, but the world KNOWS who's on the side of black people, and who tries to thwart them at every turn.

excon

Excon has not yet created any debates.

About Me


"Hello: 97% Pure Blooded Jew. excon"

Biographical Information
Gender: Male
Marital Status: Single
Political Party: Other
Country: United States

Want an easy way to create new debates about cool web pages? Click Here