Obama is a victim of Bush’s failed promises
It’s all George Bush’s fault.
George Bush, who doesn’t have a vote in Congress and who no longer occupies the White House, is to blame for it all.
George Bush broke Obama’s promise to put all bills on the White House web site for five days before signing them.
George Bush broke Obama’s promise to have the congressional health care negotiations broadcast live on C-SPAN.
George Bush broke Obama’s promise to end earmarks.
George Bush broke Obama’s promise to keep unemployment from rising above 8 percent.
George Bush broke Obama’s promise to close the detention center at Guantanamo in the first year.
George Bush broke Obama’s promise to make peace with direct, no pre-condition talks with America’s most hate-filled enemies during his first year in office, ushering in a new era of global cooperation.
George Bush broke Obama’s promise to end the hiring of former lobbyists into high White House jobs.
George Bush broke Obama’s promise to end no-compete contracts with the government.
George Bush broke Obama’s promise to disclose the names of all attendee’s at closed White House meetings.
George Bush broke Obama’s promise for a new era of bipartisan cooperation in all matters.
George Bush broke Obama’s promise to have chosen a home church to attend Sunday services with his family by Easter of last year.
Yes, It’s all George Bush’s fault. President Obama is nothing more than a puppet in the never-ending, failed Bush administration.
Side Score: 27
Wait...., what...., no!
Side Score: 7
The trouble is, Bush was such an attractive blame-magnet. He was like the Satan of politics. Got a corn on your toe? Must've been Bush. Tsunami kill a hundred thousand men and women? Bush's fault, obviously.
How can we give up that old habit of blame after eight years and a new administration?
Why is it that any time a popular president starts to fail the blame goes to something else?
Obama is FAILING! His own political party even sees it! Now is the time he and all of his voters stand up and take some responsibility for his inability to lead properly.
Side: Are you CRAZY NO
For the love of God wake up people...they are both criminals. When will the people in this country start to realize that the democrats and republicans are exactly the same, power hunger crooks that steal liberty. Why do we sit around debating which party is better or who's fault it is when they both share equal blame...as they are the same. This two parties have left the people of the country with no choice when it comes time to vote. They both wage unneeded wars, they both raise taxes in one form or another, they both rob liberty, and they are getting more and more out of control. Democrats listen to me you can't force people to take care of other people by stealing there income and making social programs...income tax is robbery end of story. No matter how noble the cause you cannot fund things through theft, that is not freedom. And for God sakes do you really believe the government is the most efficient means to help people...the government sucks at everything. Look its nice that you want to help people but do it with private charities and churches ran by people who care about the cause of there charity. Your turn republicans, how dare you claim to be the party that embraces liberty when you all spend your energy forcing what you think is "morally" right on others...that is not liberty its that other thing what's it called oh yeah! TYRANNY! To bad if you don't like your neighbor who might be gay...live with it, would you like to beg the government for permission to get married...and to bad if someone wants to smoke pot or use drugs thats there choice a bad choice but none the less there choice and if they mess there lives up let them mop it up. Wake up, wake up, wake up liberty is not utopia it is a country where people can flourish from good ideas and sink when they make bad ones. Liberty can really hurt sometimes however, stop giving up your right to choose for yourself...the pain of failure is much less then the weight of tyranny. Final I encourage all that may read this to study the difference between a democracy and a republic. We are not a democracy we are a republic and there is a huge difference republics protect us from mob rule. That is it stops 51% from taking away the rights the other 49%. Study the difference, study what real liberty is, and embrace it as I promise you neither party is offering it.
Side: Wait...., what...., no!